Thursday, February 6, 2014

Guess I'll go to Winterfest, as summer is not in sight!

Fresh from this morning's sunny, snowy tableau come these two pics from Head in the Clouds blogger Jill Paul (thanks, Jill!). She's aptly titled the first photo "Guess I'll go to Winterfest, as summer is not in sight." And, in fact, our new blanket of snow is a welcome addition to this Saturday's Winterfest celebration - For more on Winterfest, visit the Winterfest 2014 Facebook page.

Guess I'll go to Winterfest, as summer is not in sight
Photo by Jill Paul (South Amherst, MA) - 2/6/2014
  
Where did Buddha go? (Prayer Flags in Snow)
Photo by Jill Paul (South Amherst, MA) - 2/6/2014

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. The first one looks just like my backyard this morning except for being a lot neater as our stuff is tossed and shoveled all over the place.

    ReplyDelete