|Click on photo to enlarge - and scroll below for a view of all the months|
Actual calendar photos and daily entries are high resolution images
- 12 beautiful, seasonal photos taken in Amherst, Massachusetts by twelve different local photographers (scroll below for their names).
- Over 100 daily entries highlighting:
- Astronomical events visible from Amherst with the naked eye (full moon, new moon, meteor showers, and more!)
- Anniversaries of catastrophic weather events that occurred in Amherst and New England between 1660 and 2017
- Pivotal dates in Amherst history
- Pivotal dates in the history of meteorology
- Major U.S. holidays
- Major religious holidays
You now have two options for purchasing online:
1. MAIL ORDER: $19 per calendar, which includes postage and handling. Click on this PayPal button:
2. LOCAL PICK UP: $15 per calendar. Click on this PayPal button:
(With this option, you will avoid built-in postage costs by picking up your calendars in North Amherst - directions to the pick-up location will be emailed to you after you complete your purchase).
Purchase here for local pick up:You can also purchase our calendar at Hastings, located in downtown Amherst at 45 South Pleasant Street on the Common, or Simple Gifts Farm Farm Store, located in North Amherst at 1089 North Pleasant Street. Call before you go over just to make sure they have calendars in stock. We do our best to keep our sellers supplied, but it's not unusual for them to run out several times during a season - if they don't have any, let us know.
For questions or special requests (including arranging for pick up in Amherst), please email Sharon at CloudsAmherst[@]gmail[.]com.
The [at] and [dot] are done to keep email addresses from being collected by spammers and harvesting robots. You just have to replace them for [@] and [.] when you write your e-mail.
Photo by Joshua Wolfsun
Atkins North, North Amherst ~ Photo by Sharon Vardatira
|Looking North from Rattlesnake Knob|
Mount Holyoke Range, Amherst ~ Photo by Elisa Campbell
|Tenderness at the Duck Pond|
UMass Amherst ~ Photo by Ellen Finkelstein
Town Hall, Amherst ~ Photo by John Snyder
|Early Spring Morning at Bramble Hill Farm|
Amherst ~ Photo by Meg Wright
The Old Landfill, Amherst ~ Photo by Meg Rosa
|A Thoughtful Heron at Puffer's Dam|
Puffer's Pond, North Amherst ~ Photo by Anna-Beth Winograd
Mount Pollux, South Amherst ~ Photo by Ben Harper
|Autumn at Cherry Hill|
North Amherst ~ Photo by David Sharken
Wentworth Farm, Amherst ~ Photo by Mindy Domb
|A Foggy Start|
South Amherst ~ Photo by James Patten
|Quiet Dawn on the Common|
Amherst Center ~ Photo by Joshua Wolfsun